We’ve all been there – trying to add a little bit of flair to an email but not quite sure how. Enter emojis. Emojis have become the perfect way to express emotions and reactions in a digital world, and Microsoft Outlook is no exception. Adding emojis to your emails in Outlook can be a bit tricky, but with the right know-how, you can make it happen.
In this blog post, we outline the top 3 ways to insert emojis in a Microsoft Outlook email. From the emoji library to keyboard shortcuts and more, read on to learn how you can make your emails stand out from the crowd!
INSERT EMOJIS USING THE EMOJI PANEL ON WINDOWS 10 AND 11
- To insert emojis using the emoji panel on Windows 10 and 11, follow these steps:
- 1. Open the emoji panel by pressing the Windows key + ; (semicolon) or Windows key + . (period).
- 2. Type your message in the text field.
- 3. To insert an emoji, click on it in the list of available options. The selected emoji will be inserted into your message at the cursor’s current position
- 4. Repeat step 3 as needed to insert additional emojis.
- 5. When you’re finished inserting emojis, press the Windows key + ; (semicolon) or Windows key + . (period) again to close the emoji panel.
also check – 4 Ways To Insert a Text Box In Google Docs
INSERT EMOJIS USING THE SYMBOL COMMAND
1.INSERT EMOJIS USING THE SYMBOL COMMAND
If you want to insert an emoji in a Microsoft Outlook email, you can use the symbol command. To do this, simply type the emoji code for the desired emoji into the “Symbol” field. For example, to insert the smiley face emoji, you would type “smiley” into the Symbol field.
You can also use the Symbol command to insert other special characters, such as currency symbols or accented letters.
also check – Best Weather Alert
INSERT EMOJIS BY IMPORTING ONLINE PICTURES
If you want to insert an emoji in a Microsoft Outlook email, one way to do it is to find the emoji online and then copy and paste it into your email. You can search for emojis on sites like Emojipedia or Google Images.
Once you find the emoji you want, right-click on it and select “Copy Image.” Then, open your Microsoft Outlook email and click where you want to insert the emoji. Right-click again and select “Paste.” The emoji should now be inserted in your email!
also check – Best Fake Email Generator Websites
BEST MICROSOFT OUTLOOK SHORTCUTS
- 1.Ctrl + Shift + O: Open the Outlook inbox.
- 2.Ctrl + 1: Go to the first unread message in the inbox.
- 3.Ctrl + 2: Go to the second unread message in the inbox.
- 4.Ctrl + 3: Go to the third unread message in the inbox.
- 5.Ctrl + 4: Go to the fourth unread message in the inbox.
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single