Are you a music lover who can’t get enough of their favorite tunes on Spotify? Do you find yourself constantly adding songs to your queue but struggle to keep track of what’s next in line? Worry no more! In this article, we’ll show you how to view your queue on both the desktop and mobile versions of Spotify. Say goodbye to confusion and hello to seamless listening sessions with these simple steps. Let’s dive in!
How to view your Spotify queue on desktop
To view your queue on desktop, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the Spotify application on your computer and start playing music.
2. Click on the “Queue” button located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. You will then be directed to a new window that displays all of the songs in your current queue.
4. From here, you can rearrange or remove songs from your queue by clicking and dragging them into a different order or selecting “Remove from Queue.”
5. If you want to add more songs to your queue while listening, simply search for a song or playlist and select “Add to Queue.”
6. To exit out of the queue window, click on the “X” in the top left-hand corner.
With just a few clicks, you can easily view and manage your Spotify queue on desktop!
How to view your queue on the Spotify app
The Spotify app is a convenient way to access your favorite tunes on the go. But did you know that you can also view your queue on the app? Here’s how:
First, open up the Spotify app and start playing some music. Once you have selected a song or playlist, tap on the “Now Playing” bar at the bottom of your screen.
This will bring up a screen with album art and playback controls. Below this, you’ll see three dots – this is where we need to go next.
Tap those three dots and select “Queue” from the menu that pops up. This will bring up a list of all upcoming songs in your queue.
From here, you can rearrange or remove any songs as desired by tapping and holding on them. You can even add new songs to your queue by selecting them from within playlists or albums.
It’s easy to view and manage your Spotify queue on the app – just remember to tap those three dots!
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single