If you wish to expand a single USB port into several ones, a USB Hub can help you in doing so. You can use it for connecting or charging multiple USB devices at the same time.Ensuring one stop help to connect and use all your USB devices and peripherals these USB hubs will surely ease your computing experience. The best USB Hub is reliable, compact, light-weighted, and good at performance. It supports several devices and gives you desirable results. Here, we have curated a list of top 15 Best USB Hubs 2020 that fit within every budget.
With 2 feet long cable length, this best in budget USB hub gives you the freedom to set-up your workplace the way you want. You can use it to sync data at an ultra-lightningfast speed of 5GBPS. You also get a 1.5-year warranty from Anker on this product, to keep you tension free.
- Manufacturer: Anker
- First Available: December 3, 2018
- Model Number:AK-A7516012
- Supported Systems:Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP Max OSx 10.6-10.12 or later Linux 2.6.14 or Later
This USB Hub with individual LED power switches enables you to instantly add four USB 3.0 ports to any compatible device. It supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1), and needs no separate drivers to be installed. You can expand your USB capabilities and add up to four devices with this thin, light, and powerful plug and play USB hub.
- First Available: April 24, 2014
- Model Number: HB-UM43
Supported Systems:Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X, and Higher
This intelligent USB-C adaptor needs no software or drivers to be used with any device. It comes with two standard 3.0 USB ports that give you transfer speed of 5GBPS, a type-C PD charging port that offers power delivery up to 100 W, one HDMI port with 4K video output, 2 SD card slots (One Micro), and a USB-C power delivery charging connector.
- First Available: August 26, 2019
- Model Number: UCN3286
- Supported Systems:Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista/Chrome OS/Mac OS/Linux/Android
This Plug & Play USB Hub needs no software or drivers to be used with any device. It comes with three standard USB ports that give you a transfer speed of 5GBPS, one HDMI port with 4K video output, 2 SD card slots (One Micro), and a USB-C power delivery charging connector.
- First Available:May 8, 2019
- Model Number:Upgraded-6-hub
- Supported Systems:MacBook Pro, XPS More Type C Devices
This plug & play USB hub with Aluminum alloy case comes with three USB 3.0 ports that give you transfer speed up to 5GBPS, a USB 3.0 Card Reader with a transfer speed of up to 95MB/s, an HDMI port, and a Type-C charge port that can pass up to 100W power.
- First Available:April 23, 2019
- Model Number:M7VC01
- Supported Systems:MacBook Pro 2016 2017 2018,New MacBook Air 2018
Anker 5-in-1 USB C Adapter comes with two USB 3.0 ports with 5GBPS speed, one HDMI port, a Micro-SD card slot, and an SD card slot. This USB Hub suffers only one disadvantage, and it is that the company doesn’t recommend it for charging. The HDMI port gives you an awesome 4K video quality and you get ultra-lightning fast data transfer speed with your SD card slots.
- First Available:September 25, 2018
- Model Number:AK-A83340A1
- Supported Systems:Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later
With one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 USB ports, and a charging C-type port, this USB hub gives you an ultra-lightning fast speed of up to 5GB/ps. It is light in weight and comes with an Aluminum exterior body that gives it the luster and shine it deserves.
- Manufacturer: LENTION
- First Available: October 29, 2016
- Model Number: LENTION
- Supported Systems: Compatible MacBook Air 2018-2020, MacBook Pro 13/15/16 (Thunderbolt 3), ChromeBook, etc
This 6-in-1 USB Hub from HooToo comes with three USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, one PD charging port that gives you 100W PD charging, and one SD card reader with 480 Mbps speed. The HDMI port gives you a vivid and clear 4K video output and you can transfer your data within a couple of seconds by using any of the three USB 3.0 ports.
- First Available: July 1, 2013
- Model Number:HT-UC001B
- Supported Systems:MacBook/Pro/Air/IMAC/iPad Pro/XPS etc.
TheVAVA USB C HUB comes with 7 ports out of which, three are USB 3.0 ports, one is HDMI port, one is a PD charging port (100W power), one is an SD card reader and one is a TF card reader. This USB C hub from VAVA is a value for money. It has a temperature control chip that prevents the USB Hub from overheating and an award-winning design that looks beautiful.
- First Available:February 20, 2020
- Model Number:VA-UC017
- Supported Systems:Windows, Mac, Unix, Chromebook OS
This USB C Hub from ikling comes with two USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI port, a USB-C type charging port, an SD card reader and a TF card reader. It also comes with a Gigabit Ethernet, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a VGA port, which adds to the options it offers.
- First Available:June 19, 2019
- Model Number:
- Supported Systems:Apple MacBook Pro 13/15 (Thunderbolt 3)
hub from MOKiN gives you the freedom to use two USB 3.0 ports, one SD memory card slot, one TF Memory card slot, and one 4K UHD HDMI port with your device. The aluminum design looks sleek, trendy, and gives it a look that matches everyone’s standard.
- Manufacturer: MOKiN
- First Available: August 21, 2017
- Model Number: A1501
- Supported Systems:2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
Anker has upgraded its USB C type hub by providing 3 USB 3.0 ports along with 1 HDMI port and 1 Ethernet port in this high-speed data transfer USB hub that offers you a 5GBPS data transfer speed and gives you a crystal clear 4K video output. This 5-in-1 USB hub lacks charging features but is still a great option for areas with poor Wi-Fi connectivity.
- First Available:September 4, 2019
- Model Number:A83380A1
- Supported Systems:MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, XPS, Pixelbook
The Atolla 4-port USB 3.0 hub is for those who need nothing else but USB ports in their USB hub. All the four USB ports are equipped with illuminated On-&-Off switches to control each USB port separately so that you can switch off the USB ports which are not being used.
indows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (10.x or above), Linux.
This 4-port USB 3.0 hub from Anker has a simple and sleek design. It offers you a data transfer speed of up to 5GBp/s that can transfer a complete movie within seconds. There is only one limitation of this device and it is that it lacks a charging facility. Otherwise, it is durable and comes with a 1.5 year warranty.
- First Available:June 30, 2015
- Model Number: A7516011
- Supported Systems:Macbook, Mac Pro/mini, iMac, Surface Pro, XPS, Notebook PC, USB Flash Drives, Mobile HDD, etc.
This 4-port USB hub from BYEASY gives you the freedom to use four USB 3.0 ports with the same device. It lacks ON/OFF switch and charging facility but doesn’t heat even if used for a long time.
- First Available:June 26, 2018
- Model Number:UH-109AN
- Supported Systems: iMac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini/Pro, Surface Pro, Notebook PC, Laptop, USB Flash Drives, and Mobile HDD
We took every care in curating this list for the Top 15 Best Wireless USB Hubs 2020. USB Hubs of this exclusive list were based on in-depth reviews and Amazon rankings. You will not be disappointed if you choose any of the USB hubs mentioned in the list, but we still request you to go through the specifications and other details before making a final purchase. We hope that the list helps you in choosing the best USB hub suiting your needs. We wish you a Best of luck with your purchase.