Are you tired of having a separate remote for every device in your home? Say goodbye to cluttered coffee tables and hello to the convenience of universal remote apps! With just one app, you can control all of your devices from your smartphone or tablet. In this blog post, we’ve rounded up the 15 best universal remote apps for both Android and iOS. Get ready to simplify your life and streamline your entertainment system with these must-have apps!
AnyMote Universal Remote + WiFi Smart Home Control
The best universal remote apps for Android and iOS can control all your devices in your home, including smart TVs, streaming boxes, and other connected gadgets. Not sure which app to choose? We’ve got you covered.
If you’re looking for an app with a ton of features and flexibility, SmartThings is the way to go. With support for more than 1,200 brands of devices, this app is perfect for anyone who wants complete control over their home theater setup, lighting controls, and more. Plus, it’s free to download and use!
2. Harmony Hub & App
Harmony is another great option if you’re looking for an app with a lot of features and flexibility. With support for over 2,000 brands of devices and 500+ recipes stored in the app, this is the perfect choice for anyone looking to create complex smart home setups or manage multiple smart devices from one place. There’s also a Harmony Hub available if you want even more control over your setup – perfect if you have multiple TV sets or devices that need to be controlled from one location!
3. Philips Hue
The Philips Hue app is hands-down one of the best options out there if you’re looking for a comprehensivesmart home solution. With support for both iOS and Android devices, this app allows users to control any type of light bulb using their smartphone or tablet
SURE – Smart Home and TV Universal Remote
Looking for a great universal remote app to control your devices in your home? Look no further than SURE! This app offers full support for both Android and iOS devices, making it one of the most versatile options on the market. With support for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more, SURE has everything you need to keep your entertainment center organized and fully controllable. If you’re looking for a quality universal remote app that won’t break the bank, SURE is definitely worth checking out.
1. URC Mobile
If you’re looking for a great universal remote app for your Android or iOS device, look no further than URC Mobile. This app offers a wide variety of features, including access to your TV’s channels, schedule recordings, and more. Plus, it integrates with other popular apps like Netflix and Hulu, so you can easily control your entertainment without ever leaving the app.
URC Total Control 2.0 Mobile
Universal Remote Control (URC) is a popular app for iOS and Android that helps users control their devices from a distance. While the app offers basic control of your devices, URC Total Control 2.0 adds advanced features that make it a powerful tool for power users.
One of the most significant additions to URC Total Control 2.0 is the ability to create custom macros. Macros are quick commands that you can use to automate tasks on your devices. For example, you could create a macro to start playing a music playlist when you enter your home office.
Another great feature of URC Total Control 2.0 is its support for voice commands. This means that you can control your devices without ever having to touch them. Just say the words “what’s on TV?” and URC will provide a list of channels that are currently airing live in your area.
Overall, URC Total Control 2.0 is an impressive app with loads of features that make it a powerful tool for device management and remote control. If you’re looking for an app that will give you total control over your devices, URC Total Control 2.0 should be at the top of your list
CC Control Mobile
There are a lot of great universal remote apps available for Android and iOS devices, so which one should you use? Here are the best ones to consider:
1. TiVo Roamio OTA
TiVo’s Roamio OTA is the best universal remote app out there. It has a ton of features and can control just about any TV or A/V device you could think of. You can even control your streaming devices like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Apple TV. The app is free to download and use.
2. Harmony Hub
Harmony Hub is another great universal remote app option. It has tons of features, including support for voice commands and smart home integrations. The app is paid but offers a ton of value for the price.
Control4 is another great option if you’re looking for a comprehensive universal remote app suite. The app has support for more than 20 brands of TVs, A/V receivers, and other devices. It’s also super easy to use with simple navigation options.
Universal TV Remote Control
If you’re looking for a universal remote control app that can be used on your Android or iOS device, there are a few options available.
Some of the more popular universal remote apps include WeMo, SmartThings, and Philips Hue. Each app has its own set of features and benefits, so it’s important to choose the one that is best suited for your needs.
WeMo is a great option if you want an easy-to-use app with lots of customization options. You can create scenes and triggers, as well as set up schedules and timers. SmartThings is another great choice if you want to be able to control multiple devices from one app. You can create rules and triggers, as well as monitor sensors in your home. Philips Hue is perfect if you’re looking for a more hands-on experience with your universal remote control. You can learn about each light’s settings and customize them to meet your specific needs.
Universal Remote for All TV
If you’re looking for a universal remote app that can control all your TVs, you’re in luck. Here are the best ones for both Android and iOS devices.
TVLogic: TVLogic is one of the most popular universal remote apps on both Android and iOS. It has support for over 2,500 brands and models of televisions, including Samsung, LG, Vizio, and more. The app also includes features like voice search, season pass support, and automatic channel tuning.
IR Remote Control: If you’re looking for an IR remote app that’s specifically designed to work with smart TVs, IR Remote Control is definitely worth checking out. It has support for over 200 brands and models of smart TVs, as well as a range of features like automatic channel tracking and language translation.
Remote Hub: If you want an app with comprehensive coverage across all major platforms (Android, iOS, MacOS), then Remote Hub is worth checking out. Aside from supporting a wide range of brands and models of TVs, the app also includes features like live streaming support and parental controls.
Universal Remote Control Free
Best Universal Remote Apps for Android & iOS
If you’re looking for a remote app that will work with your devices regardless of manufacturer, then you should check out these universal remote apps. These apps can be used on both Android and iOS devices, so they’re perfect if you want to control your home entertainment from anywhere in the world.
1. Plex: Plex is one of the most popular universal remote apps available and it’s definitely worth checking out. This app allows you to manage your media files, including streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, as well as your photos and music files. You can also use Plex to stream content from local sources like your PC or Mac. Plex is free to download and use, so there’s no reason not to give it a try!
2. Harmony: If you’re looking for an app that will allow you to control more than just your home entertainment, then Harmony is the perfect option for you. This app lets you control everything from your lights to your appliances, so it’s perfect if you have a big house or lots of different gadgets. Harmony is free to download and use, but there are premium versions available that offer extra features and enhancements.
Universal Remote Control
1. There are a number of great universal remote apps that can be used on both Android and iOS devices. Whether you’re looking for a simple app that lets you change the channel and volume, or one with more features, these apps have you covered.
2. One of our favorites is TV Remote Control by Fuseworks. This app has tons of features, including the ability to power on and off your devices, change the channels, play/pause music, and more. You can also create custom macros to make using the app even easier.
3. If all you want to do is change the channel and volume, then iRemote by AirTV is perfect for you. This app has been specifically designed for airTV users and includes support for both Android and iOS devices.
4. For a more comprehensive solution, we recommend installing Universal Remote Control from IQBET . This app offers support for over 300 brands of electronics including TVs, gaming systems, stereos, and more. Not only does this app offer comprehensive control over your devices but it’s also easy to use with customizable buttons and widgets.
Universal TV Remote
If you’re looking for an app that lets you control your TV from anywhere in the house, look no further than Universal TV Remote. This app has been designed with universal compatibility in mind, so you can use it on both Android and iOS devices.
Besides controlling your TV, Universal TV Remote also lets you play music, control your home theater system, and even open apps on your phone or tablet. Plus, it’s free to download and use!
Universal TV Remote-ZaZa Remote
There are tons of universal remote apps on the market, but which ones are the best? Here are our top picks for Android and iOS:
1. Universal TV Remote-ZaZa Remote: This app is great for controlling your TV from anywhere in the house. You can search for channels, change volume, and more. Plus, it has a live streaming feature so you can watch your shows without having to switch devices.
2. Harmony Hub: This app lets you control all your smart home devices from one place. You can set up schedules, check battery levels, and more. It also has voice commands so you can control your devices without ever having to touch them.
3. TiVo Roamio OTA: If you have a TiVo box, this app is perfect for controlling it from anywhere in the house. You can search for channels and recordings, change volume, and more. Plus, it has an integrated DVR so you can keep track of your shows no matter where you are.
4. AirTV Player: This app lets you access live streaming content from over 50 popular channels without cable or satellite TV service. You can watch shows from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, Fox Sports Network, PBS Kids Channel and many others without any extra fees or contracts.
Roku Remote Control: RoByte
If you’re looking for a universal remote app that will work with both your Android and iOS devices, look no further than RoByte. This app has been designed to provide an intuitive experience for both novice and experienced users alike.
For Android users, RoByte offers a variety of customization options including the ability to change the color of your remotes’ buttons, add custom macros, and set up custom actions. In addition, you can control your home theater system from anywhere in the world using the RoByte app. iOS users can utilize the same features as Android users except that they have access to more commands due to their device’s specific capabilities.
Overall, RoByte is a great choice if you want a universal remote app that is easy to use and provides an abundance of customization options.
Mi Remote controller
1. Mi Remote controller
If you’re looking for a great universal remote control app, look no further than Mi Remote. This app has been designed specifically for the Xiaomi Mi TV and offers a wealth of features, including support for AirPlay 2 and DLNA. You can also access all your settings and controls directly from the app, making it easy to manage your media playback.
You can also use Mi Remote to control compatible devices in your home such as smart lights, fans, and even other TVs. Simply connect your devices and start controlling them with ease!
If you’re looking for a great universal remote app for your Android or iOS device, there are a few excellent options available. Here are our top picks:
Universal Remote for iPhone/iPad: If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, the Universal Remote app is our top pick. It’s free and easy to use, and has a wide range of supported devices.
Universal Remote for Android: If you’re using an Android device, the Universal Remote app is also a great option. It’s free and has support for a wide range of devices, including smart TVs and Blu-ray players.
Universal Remote for Windows: If you’re using a PC, the Universal Remote software is also a good option. It’s not as widely supported as some of the other apps on this list, but it does have support for many devices.
Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast
Yatse is a great universal remote app for Android and iOS that lets you control your TV, A/V receiver, cable boxes, and other home entertainment gear from anywhere in the house. You can use Yatse to change channels, turn on your TV, adjust the volume, and more – all without having to get up from your couch.
If you’re looking for a remote app that’s both reliable and easy to use, Yatse is definitely worth checking out. Plus, it comes with tons of handy features like voice search and gesture control. So if you’re ever in a tough spot trying to figure out how to operate your home entertainment gear, Yatse is definitely one of the best options out there.
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single