Anyone that has worked in a kitchen would agree that the kitchen towels are never at arms-reach when needed. They always seem to end up in the most inconvenient places or get scattered all over, making them an eyesore and ruining the aesthetic of your neatly maintained kitchen.
Vishavastar 4 Arms Swing Bars Stainless Steel Towel Rack for Kitchen/Bathroom with Wall Stick Adhesion Pads (Medium, Multicolour)
This compact and handy little swing arm towel rack is a budget buy. It comes with no-trace adhesion pads that help to mount it onto your tiled kitchen wall.
It has a 180-degree rotation feature that makes it easily accessible from any direction while working in the kitchen.
- Compact and suitable for tiny spaces.
- Easy removal and storage.
- Height adjustable at any time.
- Suitable only for small towels like hand towels/ dish towels
- Can be stuck only on smooth surfaces and not over rugged surface or cement.
This brand of towel racks comes highly recommended. Made from rust-proof, good quality stainless-steel, it is sturdy and durable.
It can hold large towels, kitchen tools and even vessels but requires drilling and wall-mounted installation.
- 4 rotating stainless-steel arms with anti-slip ends
- Slightly on the expensive end
- Requires drilling and installation.
This is an amazing stainless-steel towel rack that can be used for both the kitchen or the bathroom. It comes with 4, 360-degree rotating arms that are made from highly durable material.
Allows you to hang even large and heavy wet towels on it and is also rust-resistant and is one of the best swing arm kitchen towel racks available.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant
- Heavy and wet towels can be hung
- 360-degree rotation
- Requires drilling and installation
- Permanently fixed to that one spot
- Slightly on the pricy end
Another budget-friendly, compact, self-adhesive towel rack with 4 rotating arms. It comes with 2 adhesive stickers that allows it to be stuck on bathroom or kitchen walls.
Has stainless steel bars that can hold small towels and kitchen tools too.
- No drilling required for installation
- Holds small towels and small kitchen tools
- Cannot hold heavy tools or large towels
- Requires smooth and tiled wall surface to be stuck
This towel rack is another budget-friendly buy, and comes with all the necessary features. It lets you hang smaller sized towels and tools and is handy to be installed not just for the kitchen, but for any other place in the house too.
Comes with 4 stainless steel bars that are sturdy and rust-proof.
- Handy, self-adhesive
- 4 rotating arms
- No drilling needed
- Needs a smooth surface for fixation
- Cannot hold heavy objects or towels.
This swing arm towel rack comes with a plastic body and 4 stainless-steel arms that rotate 180-degrees. It can hold small to moderately sized towels and small tools and has a slip-proof end.
- Self-adhesive pads for self-installation
- Cannot hold heavy towels or objects
This small and handy towel rack comes with 2 clear self-adhesive pads. It has 4 rotating arms that can be moved 180-degrees.
The arms are made of stainless steel and are rust-proof. It can be fixed on any smooth surface and at any height. Can be removed and re-used.
- Handy, compact and re-usable
- Can be removed and stored away when not in use
- Suitable for small spaces
- Can hold only small hand towels/ napkins/ dish towels.
- Can be fixed only on smooth tiled or glass surfaces.
This is a sturdy and durable product and is one of the top swing arm kitchen towel racks. It’s slightly on the pricier end, but worth every penny paid for it.
It comes with 4 stainless steel swing arms that can hold heavy, large and wet towels and other medium-sized tools or objects.
- Sturdy, durable, corrosion-resistant
- Can hold moderately heavy objects and towels
- Can be fixed to any surface
- Requires drilling and installation
- Slightly pricier in comparison
This is another wall-mounted swing towel rack with an all-metal construction, precision polishing and finish. The arms are 360-degrees rotatable and are rust-proof.
Can hold quite heavy objects, vessels and large wet towels. Weighs 635 grams and is expensive.
- Durability, visually appealing design
- Can hold moderately heavy objects
- Very expensive
- Requires drilling and mounting tools for installation.
This product is a rust-proof, space-saving buy that can organize towels and other tools in the kitchen. It’s durable and sturdy and requires drilling to be installed.
- Long length of the arms- 12”
- 4, stainless-steel anti-corrosive bars that can hold moderately heavy vessels and tools also
- Needs drilling and mounting and is permanently fixed in a place
This product is arguably one of the best swing arm kitchen towel racks available in the market. Although expensive, it is definitely worth the cost.
It comes with 3 rotating arms that are made of stainless steel. It has a sleek and visually pleasing design that makes it very appealing. Highly durable and suitable to hang all kinds of things, light-weight or heavy.
- Aesthetically pleasing design, sturdy and durable
- 3 corrosion-resistant, stainless steel arms
- Can hold heavy and wet towels and larger tools or objects
- Requires drilling and mounting equipment for installation
Another great product to help organize your kitchen. This swing arm rack comes with 4 stainless steel, durable handles that can be rotated 180-degrees.
Suitable to hang towels, kitchen tools and smaller vessels. It can be installed on any surface and comes with a chrome finish.
- Stainless steel, rust-proof rotating arms
- Suitable for any surface.
- Anti-slip design that keeps things from falling off
- Requires drilling and installation
- On the higher end of the pricing scale
This is a very compact and useful swing arm kitchen towel rack that is both budget-friendly and sturdy for the price. It’s suitable for tiny spaces and can be removed when not in use.
It comes with a suction cup, unlike a self-adhesive sticker, which retains its functionality even after repeated removal and re-application.
- Comes with a suction cup
- Can be fixed on any plain surface like tile/ glass/ metal
- Smaller size and is unsuitable for large towels or heavy objects
- Has only 3 arms
Another compact and easy-to-install swing arm kitchen towel racks that comes with 4 rotating arms made of stainless steel. It comes with 2 adhesion sticker pads that eliminate the need for drilling holes for installation.
Suitable to hold towels, clothes and small tools. Can be removed and re-installed anytime and on any other surface when the need arises.
- 4 180-degree rotating arms made of stainless-steel
- Rust-proof and anti-corrosive material of rods
- Can hold even large dry towels, clothes and smaller tools
- Cannot be installed in rugged or cemented surfaces
This is another budget-friendly product that is easy to install and remove. This swivel towel rack comes with 4 stainless steel arms that rotate 180-degrees.
It’s suitable for small spaces and small towels and tools only and can be removed and stored when not needed. Self-adhesive pads allow for it to be re-used.
- Budget-friendly, re-usable
- Space-saving and compact
- Can hold only small towels/ napkins/ tools
- Can be stuck only to smooth tiled/ glass surfaces.
Why do you need a towel rack for your kitchen?
A swing arm rack will not only organize your kitchen towels and utensils but also can dry out wet towels hygienically. When damp towels/cloth/napkins are draped one over the other, bacteria tend to breed.
What are the things to consider while buying a swing arm kitchen towel rack?
- Material:Plastic and metal: Products with a plastic body tend to be cheaper but won’t be as durable and sturdy as a full metal finish. Full metal finish: Highly durable and sturdy. Always go for a stainless-steel finish as they’re rust-proof and anti-corrosive.
- Installation:Self-adhesive stickers: Easy self-installation, removable and re-usable. Requires smooth surfaces for fixation.Suction cups: Easy self-installation, removable and re-usable. Requires smoot surfaces for fixation.Drilling and mounting: Requires tools and is permanently fixed in one place. Can be mounted on any surface.
- Arm length and strength:Length: 10”-15” is a good length to hang things. Anything shorter will be slightly inconvenient.Strength: Check the product description to see the size of the towels or objects that the arm can hold
- Number of arms: More the number of arms, the more useful it will be.How to clean the towel rack?Any cleaning agent, except for acid can be used to clean it out.
These are our picks for the 15 top best swing arm kitchen towel racks available in the market. Hope this article gave you a comprehensive review of the products. Just go through our buyer’s guide and start shopping!