Welcome to your blog TechiGem. We all love Instagram to post our photos and videos and share stories or reels. We get notifications when someone comments on our posts. Then, we open the posts and try to know how many people liked or commented on our stories. But wait, What???
You get to know that “No One has seen Yet.” Isn’t it disappointing?
You may be confused if no one saw your story; who was that Invisible person who commented on your story. That time you start a calculation in your mind and find the result that this is Instagram playing this game with you.
What is the benefit of Insta for you if you can not know who liked or admired your story or what the people commented about your story? You will dance after learning that this is a typical issue every Instagram User faces, and there are some ways to fix the problem.
So, today I, Shyami-the 100X Engineer, will teach you to fix the issue of everything. But we will first start with the issue of “Instagram story views not showing.” If you also want to know the solution, Read the whole article in detail.
also check – Someone See if You Search Them On Instagram
What may be why Instagram story views are not accessible to us?
There may be many reasons behind this problem. But the most common sense is that your Instagram App is not updated yet, and you need to update your old Instagram to the new one.
How to see the person who viewed your story?
You need to go to Your story. Then tap on Seen by in the bottom left corner. Now, you will see the list of all viewers who have visited your account. If you cannot see it yet, read ahead.
How to fix the no views on the Instagram story?
Yeah! This is the reason we are here. You have posted so many stories on Instagram, but sometimes, you see No One has seen this yet. That doesn’t mean that no one sees your story. The issue is widespread in the world. There may be so many reasons behind this problem. If it is a technical glitch from Instagram, It will be fixed soon. But apart from the reason; I wrote just now, there are various possible factors. And we will try to resolve the issue in many ways described below. First, we need to know the possible ways to fix the error.
- Restart the phone.
- Update the Instagram App.
- Relaunch the Instagram App.
- Clear Instagram Cache.
- Use the Instagram web.
- Use a different device.
- Contact Instagram Support Team.
- Report it to Instagram.
Let’s know about all these in detail.
- Restart the phone- Sometimes, some technical glitches happen when you operate Instagram for too long without any break. At that time, Instagram needed to be rebooted. It is similar to how a machine couldn’t provide you its maximum output after working non-stop for hours. That time, it should be given a break after shutting down. So, if you have been active on Insta for the last many hours without any break, Restart the phone.
- Update the Instagram App- If the first condition does not apply to you and you are not using Instagram for too long a time. Even if you are facing the same problem, You should check if your Instagram app is updated or not. If it is not the latest version, it must be updated first. You can edit the app by going to the Play store. Check after doing an update if the issue has been resolved or not.
- Relaunch the Instagram App- The method is similar to the above one. If you have the latest version of Instagram on your phone, try to relaunch it. First, cancel the app from your phone and then relaunch it.
- Clear Instagram Cache- Cache is a kind of memory being stored in your phone. It may be that the Instagram cache is storing a massive space in your phone’s memory. And this is why Instagram started behaving abruptly. To fix the issue, you may try clearing the cache of Instagram from your phone’s memory. Follow this guide to clear your Instagram cache-
- Go to the Settings section of your device.
- Click on the Storage option.
- Click on the App tab.
- Now scroll to search Instagram App.
- After finding the app, tap on clear cache.
- Use Instagram Web- You should try using Instagram on any web browser on PC or Mobile as most of the complaints are of Instagram app users. Log in to your Instagram account online on your browser.
- Use a different device- You can try logging in to your account by another device. If there is no other option for you, you should try logging in to your account with your family, friends, and relatives’ mobile.
- Contact Instagram Support Team- If you have tried all these methods and still could not solve the issue. It is time you should contact the Instagram Support Team.
- Report it to Instagram- Yes, you can also report the problem if you have tried all the ways but get nothing as a good result. To report the problem, follow this straightforward step-by-step guide.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the three horizontal lines (hamburger menu).
- Tap on Settings.
- Click on Help.
- Now tap on Report a problem.
So, you have come across all the possible ways to fix the issue. You should try the methods one by one. I am sure you will finally be able to fix the problem. But if you still have doubts or any queries, do not forget to ask me in the comment box down there. I will try to give you an answer, or I may take your query as my next article. Now, please go and fix your issue. I am also going to write a new theme for you.
Till then, TATA and Bye-bye.
See you in the following article…
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single