Figuring out where your property line begins and ends can be a tricky process. It involves surveying the land and taking into account any local regulations or laws that might affect it.
Fortunately, now have technology that can help us with this task – in the form of property lines apps! In this article,
we’ll take a look at 10 of the best property lines apps available on Android and iOS in 2024 helping you to make sure your boundaries are secure.
Regrid Parcels & Property Maps
Shaping Location Intelligence with Regrid
With the Regrid app you can easily find property & location context data (APN, ownership, land-use codes, vacancy indicators, property details, and associated tax assessment information) for over 150 million parcels covering over 99% of the US.
thisapp allows you to survey and prospect properties and land on the go.
thisput parcels in your pocket with the Regrid app.
this is a leading provider of nationwide parcel and location context data, formerly known as Landgrid.
also check – best ghost hunting apps
Using GPS to pinpoint your location, LandGlide® is the most advanced and comprehensive parcel data and property line map application available today.
- View details of a property by hovering over it.
- You can search for properties by owner, address, or parcel number.
- You can save your favorites, add notes, and export your data.
- You can access LandGlide from any device.
With LandGlide, you’ll have access to parcel data in over 3,000 counties covering more than 99% of the U.S. population.
also check – best monopoly games apps
Acres: Land Data & Parcel Maps
Acres is the ultimate on-the-go mapping and land analysis tool for landowners, farm managers, investors, and real estate professionals. Acres makes property information easy to find and transparent. Browse millions of US parcels with eight+ filters, including soil maps, elevation, and crop history. Quickly check parcel property lines, owner information, and more while on location. Easily save parcels while on location and share maps from the app.
◆ ACCESS MORE THAN 8 LAND DATA FILTERS
- View property lines and evaluate land data, such as:
- Names of property owners (where available).
- A soil map shows the composition and quality of the soil.
- Check the range of elevation quickly.
- Using light wave reflection, the Vegetation Index measures plant health.
- Identify flood-prone areas.
- Satellite imagery is used to gather annual crop coverage.
- Estimated cash rental rates for cropland and pastureland by county.
- Yields reported by farmers in county surveys.
- If available, recent property taxes will be provided.
install – iphone
also check – best offline gps apps
onX Hunt: GPS Hunting Maps
MeatEater, Mossy Oak, and Realtree Outdoors consider the onX Hunt App one of the most innovative hunting products of the decade.★★★
You can use onX Hunt as an app that works as a GPS navigation system. View private and public land ownership data, landowner names, and property lines on your custom maps. Use onX Hunt as a GPS navigation app on your phone. You can view US topographic maps, hunting units, mountain roads, and trails.
also check – Best Land Surveying Apps
Hunting Gps Maps w/ Property
With this hunting GPS app, you can access property line maps, parcels, and public land records
Map layers for 50+ states include hunting lands and land ownership information
- Zones, restricted areas, possible access areas, and state regulations.
- Topographic maps with USGS elevation contours, hiking & biking
- All US states are covered.
- Topographical maps in vector format
- A beautiful and detailed hardware/GPU-accelerated vector map (text remains upright when rotated)
- Vector USGS contours (Change height to feet or meters).
- Covers popular hiking and biking trails
install – Android
also check – clinometer app iphone
HuntStand: GPS Hunting Tools
Editor’s Choice for Best Hunting App by Outdoor Life Magazine. Featured in numerous publications.
With millions of downloads, HuntStand is the only hunting and land management app you’ll ever need, packed with maps, weather, hunting tools, and social features.
You can edit your maps while “in the field” then sync them with your HuntStand account to further explore them online.
Our proprietary public hunting lands layer, along with several premium satellite & map layers, are all searchable nationwide.
With Land IdentityTM and interactive property mapping applications, MapRight is the leading provider. MapRight offers solutions to anyone who is curious about land and property ownership including potential land buyers and land owners, as well as map creation solutions for real estate professionals, with the Discover, Pro and Pro Unlimited plans.
The MapRight solutions are used by professionals across many industries, including land sales, residential and commercial real estate brokerages, property appraisals, agricultural farm and ranch management, forestry, government, engineering, and renewable energy.
Whitetail Properties, Keller-Williams Realty, Sotheby’s International Realty, Engle & Völkers, Coldwell Banker, eXp Realty, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fay Ranches, Mossy Oak Properties, National Land Realty, Hall & Hall, Peoples Company, Heritage Land Bank are among our clients.
install – Android
To use this app, you must have a TerraStride Pro account. To purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit terrastridepro.com.
All of your properties can be viewed instantly on your app. Maps can be easily synchronized.
- Even when off the grid, you can view your properties in full detail using our cutting-edge off-line feature.
- this GPS-ready app makes it easy to track your location in the field.
- With just one click, you can access detailed parcel data from anywhere.
- Select from several base layers, including satellite, street, Google Maps, Open Street Maps, and our proprietary Public Lands Layer.
- -View your properties in True 3D.
Property List – Map, Share and
Using Property List, you can track information about properties you own or are interested in, as well as get insights into them (annual returns, etc.).
The main features are:
You can create and share properties seamlessly with anyone on your contact list.
In countries where address-to-map translations are not accurate, it can be useful to store exact property boundaries.
- Ability to calculate return on investment (XIRR) for owned properties by adding income and expenses (cashflows), liabilities and other selling costs. Also easily add recurring cashflows like rent, mortgage, etc.
- Ability to track price changes for saved properties.
- Get a One Time Password via SMS by signing up / logging in using your mobile number.
- It can be installed on multiple Android devices and data will be synced seamlessly between them.
install – Android
By embedding everything in Google maps, Property Map simplifies the way you search property online for those who need to sell or rent their property.
Find properties in your area or any specific area, and get directions and distance to any property you’re interested in.
The Property Map app is also useful for those looking to rent out their property. Hotel owners can publish information about their hotels using the app.
install – Android
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single