Did you ever think about taking your movie viewing plan to the next level that is outside your home? If you have a portable projector, then it becomes pretty easy to watch movies at any place where you can find a white wall. You can even create movie nights with your friends and family members while outing.
In olden times you had to purchase a big projector and carry it everywhere if you wanted to present anything. Now, the time has changed, and the projectors are made portable so that you can carry them easily at any place with decent picture quality available.
Let us have a look at the top 15 best portable projectors so that it becomes easy for you to choose.
RAGU is a famous brand on Amazon when it comes to technology as they are working actively to make your life easy with the help of innovative technological solutions. RAGU has come up with this mini projector that offers life-like picture quality along with the undistorted sound.
- Image and video is 85% brighter than the ordinary projectors
- 90% improvisation in the reduction of noises
- The 3000:1 ratio in video quality provides sharp images with maximum clarity.
- Lifetime of the mini projector is approximately 50,000 hours.
If you are looking for a small projector that could even fit in your pocket, you should definitely check out the AAXA P2-A Android Smart LED Pico Projector. It has been named as Android projector, but you can also use your iPhone to connect with it and project anything.
- 150 minutes battery-life
- The size of the projected image is between 8-100 inches.
- The contrast ratio is 1000:1.
- LED life is 20,000 hours
- It can provide a maximum resolution of 1080 HD.
Next on our list is another mini projector and this one is so small that it can even fit in your palm. The best thing about this mini device is that there is a tripod that has been mounted at the bottom of the mini projector. You can connect it on to the camera tripod if you don’t have any safe place to put it.
- Tripod mount
- Compact enough to fit in your palm
- Built-in 3.5mm headphone jack
- HDMI and MicroSD connections
- Battery life is 90 minutes
This is a bit expensive portable projector than the other ones in the list, but here the price that you are paying is completely worth it. There is a huge boost to the number of features added when you pay a bit more.
- The shape and size are about the size of a soda can.
- 4-hour playback time
- Android 7.1 installed in the device
- Stream content through Wi-Fi streaming, HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, and also Screen mirroring
This product made available by Epson can be called a smaller version of the original Epson projectors. The picture quality provided with this piece is of superior quality. The best thing about this device is that it provides 3200 lumens of brightness to watch everything with maximum clarity.
- 3200 lumens of brightness to project clearly even in daylight
- Control all the functions with remote
- Resolution provided is of 800 by 600
- Contrast ratio is 15,000:1.
If you are looking for a portable projector with a sleek design and can fit in your pocket, the best fit is the Sony Portable Pico Projector. It doesn’t have a very long battery life, but it is enough for you to finish some urgent business meetings.
- Resolution offered is 854 by 480
- Contrast ratio is 4000:1
- Battery-life of 2 hours
- Brightness of 105 lumens
If you are looking for both portability and power, then the perfect fit is ViewSonic M1 Portable Projector. The best thing about this portable projector is its swivel-base due to which you can place it on any object and adjust the angle of projection.
- Connection options are USB Type-A and Type-C, HDMI, and microSD card slot
- Approximately 30,000 hours of operational life
- Battery-life of 6 hours
- Store media locally with its 16GB internal storage
- Projector stand can be moved 360 degrees
- Brightness of 250 lumens
Optoma Projector is a solid device that you will get in this price range. If you are now looking for a portable projector with high-end specs, then this is a great option to check out on our list. It is not so small to fit in your pocket.
- Contrast ratio is 10,000:1
- Brightness of 700 lumens
- Resolution offered is 1280 by 800
- Input options are USB, microSD card reader, and HDMI
Have a look at this sleek and glossy looking portable projector to get amazed with its design. The resolution is not so accurate due to which you will receive a bit less quality. You can run applications from your device as the LG projector comes with in-built Android OS.
- Tripod mount to connect with small or big tripods
- Resolution offered is 1280 by 720 HD
- Built-in battery-life of 5.5 hours
- Brightness of 550 lumens
- Make use of the wireless connection to stream content as it has Android OS pre-installed
Optoma has worked on some improvements to come up with the Optoma ML750ST Ultra-Compact Projector. If you compare both Optoma ML750 and ML750ST, then you will be able to notice a few improvements in the specifications.
- Contrast ratio is 20,000:1
- Brightness of 700 lumens
- Connection options are HDMI, USB, and microSD card
- Headphone jack is available
- Weight is merely 0.88 ounces
The Epson PowerLite is a bit bigger than the other options that are available in the list. You can carry this projector in a briefcase or a backpack. No matter where you are, but the Epson Projectors can help you out with your presentations or movie plans.
- Brightness of 3200 lumens
- Resolution offered is 1280 by 800 HD
- Epson PowerLite is compatible with various devices like Chromecast, gaming consoles, smartphones, digital cameras, and many more.
- Several connection options included for easy connection with different devices
Enjoy projecting movies, short films, or any video in front of a crowd with maximum clarity. Vamvo has come up with this portable projector after including all the latest innovations to make it a great success in the market.
- Sharper and brighter cinematic experience with 720P resolution
- Contrast ratio is 2000:1
- Lamp life of LED is 50,000+ hours
- Connection options are USB ports, HDMI port, and an SD card slot
TOPVISION is offering a smart mini projector that you can use for home entertainment as well as carry it anywhere to project movies or carry out your business meetings. The image quality offered is superior as compared to several other portable projectors.
- Contrast ratio is 2000:1
- Easy connection with smartphones or laptops without the need for HDMI cables
- Brightness of 3600 lumens
- LED lamp life is approximately 50,000 hours
- Compatible with USB sticks, Amazon Fire TV, DVD Players, tablets, smartphones, etc.
Vamvo not only gives power, but it has also worked very well to make the projectors as compact as possible. The Vamvo Mini Projector can fit in your pocket, and it is super easy to set up the device whenever you are in need of it.
- Battery-life of 52000 mAh
- Native resolution is 800 x 480 pixels, and it also supports 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Lens is secured with 180 degrees ON and OFF lens baffle
- Built-in stereo speakers to enjoy the video with sound
- Brightness of 1800 Lumens
The KODAK Pocket Projector can provide you with bright and crystal clear video up to 150” to watch movies, stream videos, or even present in your office or anywhere else. This pocket-friendly portable projector can be very handy when you are outside and wish to watch a movie with your family r friends.
- Contrast ratio is 1000:1
- Connection options are HDMI and USB cables or wirelessly mirror from your device by using Miracast or Airplay.
- Resolution offered is 854 by 480, and it also supports 4K resolution.
Purchase a portable projector to never miss out on any meeting or any chance to watch your favourite movies or TV shows on big screens when you are out.