Are you tired of guessing the perfect lighting for your photos? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the 15 best light meter apps for Android and iOS that will help take your photography skills to the next level. From simple and user-friendly interfaces to advanced features, these apps have got you covered. Say goodbye to overexposed or underexposed shots and hello to perfectly lit masterpieces with just a few taps on your phone screen. Let’s dive in!
Pocket Light Meter by Nuwaste studios
Looking for a light meter to help you take accurate exposure photos and videos? Look no further than the Pocket Light Meter by Nuwaste studios. This app provides accurate readings for both manual and automatic modes, making it perfect for any photographer or video maker. Additionally, the app has a built-in light timer to help you keep track of how long your shots are taking.
Lux Meter (Light Meter)
The best light meter apps for Android and iOS can help you capture accurate exposure data for your photos and videos. Not all light meters are created equal, so it’s important to choose one that will suit your needs. Whether you’re shooting photos or videos, here are the best light meter apps for android and iOS:
1) Light Meter Pro by Daniel Kramer
Light Meter Pro is a powerful light meter app for capturing accurate exposure data for photos and videos. It has a variety of features, including manual mode, histogram display, Sunrise/Sunset data input, and more. It’s available on both iOS and Android devices.
2) Phototap by Photojojo
Phototap is another great light meter app that’s available on both Android and iOS devices. It has a variety of features, including manual mode, histogram display, Sunrise/Sunset data input, as well as color labels to help you easily identify each tone.
3) LightZone by Philippe Villard
LightZone is another great light meter app that’s available on both Android and iOS devices. It has a variety of features, including manual mode, histogram display with SHutter Speed Data overlay, spot metering mode (for precise targeting), as well as color labels to help you easily identify each tone.
LightMeter by David Quiles
Best Light Meter Apps for Android & iOS
If you’re looking to get great photos of outdoor scenes, then a light meter is a must-have tool. With so many great light meter apps available on both Android and iOS platforms, it can be hard to decide which one to choose. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best light meter apps available for both Android and iOS devices.
Android: LightMeter by David Quiles
LightMeter is one of the most popular light meter apps available on Android devices. It has a very simple and easy-to-use interface and comes with a variety of features that make it ideal for photographers looking to get great shots without having to spend a lot of time learning how to use a light meter properly. Highlights of the app include support for multiple camera types and resolutions, as well as automatic calibration for precise readings. One downside is that LightMeter does not come with built-in support for RAW files, but there are third-party add-ons available that will enable you to do this. Overall, LightMeter is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a quality light meter app that’s easy to use and will give you accurate results every time you use it.
iOS: Adobe Lightroom App & Metering Mode
Adobe’s Lightroom App is another excellent option if you’re looking for a quality light meter app that’s easy to use. The app comes preloaded
1. myLightMeter PRO
If you’re looking for the perfect light meter app for your Android or iOS device, look no further than myLightMeter PRO. This app provides accurate readings for both indoor and outdoor lighting, making it a great choice for photographers and videographers. Additionally, the app has a variety of features that make it an ideal tool for photo and video editing.
Lux Light Meter Free
1. Lux Light Meter is a free light meter app that can be found on both the App Store and Google Play store. This app has a easy to use interface that makes it perfect for beginners. The app also includes a histogram to help you keep track of your exposure.
2. Avenza Light Meter is another great light meter app available on the App Store and Google Play store. This app features an easy to use interface, automatic metering, and support for multiple devices.
3.PhotoKeyr is another great light meter app that can be found on the App Store and Google Play store. This app features an easy to use interface, automatic metering, and support for multiple devices.
Lux Light Meter Pro
If you’re looking for an app that can help you measure the brightness of your environment, then you should check out Lux Light Meter Pro. This app is available on both Android and iOS platforms, and it provides users with a variety of features that can help them accurately measure light levels.
One of the most important features of Lux Light Meter Pro is its ability to automatically detect light sources. This means that you don’t have to guess at the intensity of your lighting source in order to get accurate readings. Additionally, this app includes a histogram feature which helps you visualize how bright various parts of your scene are.
Overall, Lux Light Meter Pro is a great app for measuring brightness levels in your environment. It’s easy to use and it provides users with detailed information about their readings.
Light Meter – Free by WBPhoto
Photo light meter is an essential tool for photographers. There are many photo light meter apps available on the app store and google play store. However, to make a proper decision, you need to know the features of each light meter app so that you can choose the best one for your needs. In this post, we will discuss some of the best free light meter apps for Android and iOS devices.
1) Light Meter Pro by WBPhoto: This is one of the most popular and advanced photo light meter apps available in the market today. It has a wide range of features including manual settings, histogram display, averaging function, spot metering mode, custom animations and much more. The app also offers support for RAW files with both Android and iOS devices.
2) Photo Meter (Beta): This is another great photo light meter app that offers a lot of features such as manual settings, histogram display, spot metering mode, averaging function etc. Apart from these features, the app also includes a lot of customization options that allow users to personalize it according to their own needs.
3) Manual Light Meter by Camera Labs: This is another great photo lightmeter app that offers manual settings as well as support for RAW files. Apart from these features, the app also has a lot of other great features such as histogram display and custom animations.
4) Camera+: This is an advanced photo lightmeter app that offers various customization options
Lumu Light Meter
Looking for a light meter app that can help you take better photos and videos? Here are some of the best light meter apps for Android and iOS!
1. Lumu Light Meter by Pavel Shkrob
This is perhaps one of the most comprehensive light meter apps on the market. It supports both manual and automatic modes, has a wide variety of presets to choose from, and even allows you to customize your own settings. Plus, it’s free to download and use!
2. Camera+ by Google
As the name suggests, Camera+ is designed specifically for taking photos and videos with a camera. It has all the features you would expect in a professional photo app, such as support for RAW file conversion, automatic lens correction, and more. Plus, it comes preloaded on many Android devices, so there’s no need to install anything else.
3.PhotoFXMan Pro by Peter De La Fuente & Diego Delgado Gomez
PhotoFXMan Pro is another top-notch light meter app that offers a wealth of features. In addition to supporting manual and automatic modes, it has built-in filters that give you control over everything from color enhancement to sharpening effects. Plus, it offers support forRAW file conversion as well as advanced calibration techniques to get accurate readings every time.
Light Meter – EV for Photography
The best light meter apps for Android & iOS range from simple to more sophisticated options, and all offer features that can help improve your photography skills.
One of the simplest meters is the built-in light meter in most smartphones, which you can use to take automatic exposures when shooting photos with a smartphone camera. Other common light meter apps include those from Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture, both of which provide powerful editing capabilities. More sophisticated light meters typically offer more granular control over exposure settings, as well as features for correcting white balance and other photo adjustments.
Light Meter by Blackcurrant Studioz
If you are looking for a great light meter app for your Android or iOS device, Blackcurrant Studioz has some great options.
For Android, the Blackcurrant Light Meter is a great option. It has a range of features including white balance, ISO setting, and aperture control. You can also take photos with the light meter activated so you can get accurate readings in difficult lighting situations.
The iOS version of the Blackcurrant Light Meter is also top notch. It includes all of the same features as the Android version but also has support for HDR photography. Additionally, it offers support for manual exposure and has an adjustable toolbar that makes it easy to use.
If you’re looking for a light meter to use with your photography, there are a number of apps available for both Android and iOS devices. Here are our top picks for the best light meter apps for Android and iOS:
1. FotometerPro – This app is designed specifically for photographers and offers a range of features including Manual Exposure, Aperture & Shutter Speed control, RAW file support, Histogram display & more. The app also has an auto level option which adjusts the exposure automatically as you move your camera around.
2. Camera+ – Another powerful light meter app that offers manual exposure controls, manual white balance, ISO range up to 16000, as well as AE lock & burst mode. There’s also a variety of filters & effects that can be applied to photos before sharing or saving them.
3. Light Meter Pro – While not specifically designed for photographers, this app offers an extensive set of features including Aperture priority mode, Manual Exposure Compensation (MEC), Shutter speed control up to 1/8000s., ISO range from 100-12800 with Auto ISO feature enabled and much more. You can also save photos in RAW format with this app.
4. Photographer’s Ephemeris – If you’re looking for an accurate weather forecast alongside your light meter readings then this is the app for you! It comes with Sunrise / Sunset times as well as current weather conditions so you can plan your shots accordingly.
Light Meter (Scientific Lux Meter)
Light meters are essential tools for photographers, videographers and other photo enthusiasts. While there are many different types of light meters available, the scientific Lux meter is perhaps the most commonly used and respected option. Here we’ll take a look at some of the best light meter apps for Android and iOS devices, so you can get accurate readings without ever having to leave your shooting environment.
The lux meters shown here all have a range from 0-10,000 lx. This makes them perfect for general photographic work as well as more specific applications such as landscape photography or studio work. Some light meters also have a spot reading mode which makes it possible to measure the intensity of a specific area in your photograph.
Lux Meter Pro: Lux Meter Pro is one of the most popular lightmeter apps on both Android and iOS devices. It provides an easy to use interface with an intuitive layout that makes it easy to read readings quickly. Additionally, Lux Meter Pro offers Spot Reading mode which makes it possible to measure the intensity of specific areas in your photograph with great accuracy. The app also includes features such as histogram display and date/time stamping so you can keep track of your photographs’ details exactly how you want them.
Camera+, Lightroom CC: Camera+ is a powerful photo editor that features native support for many different types of cameras including DSLRs and mirrorless cameras. While Camera+ doesn’t feature its own lightmeter, it does include
Light Meter For Eyes
If you’re looking for an app to help with taking pictures in low light, there are a number of great choices available. Here are our top five picks for Android and iOS devices:
1. Camera+ for Android: This app has a ton of features including manual controls, color correction, and exposure compensation, all of which can be very helpful in low light situations.
2. ProCamera for iPhone: This app is designed specifically for taking photos and videos in low light conditions, offering features like noise reduction and advanced stabilization.
3. Manual Camera by SNAPSHOT: This app has been designed specifically as a light meter, offering accurate readings even in difficult lighting conditions.
4. Camera+, Light Mode: This app offers a simple but effective mode that helps make photos easier to take in low light situations by reducing the amount of backlight used on the screen.
5. Night Photography 101 by Stefan Novak: If you’re looking to learn more about night photography and how to take better photos in low light situations, this is the guide for you!
install – Android / iphone
There are many light meter apps available for both Android and iOS devices. This guide will list the best light meter apps for android and iOS devices.
1) Light Meter PRO by Michael Grosso
This app is very comprehensive and has a lot of features for photographers. It includes a fully functional histogram, exposure compensation, +/- 3EV adjustment, and manual focus override. The photo quality is also excellent. It costs $4.99USD on the Google Play Store.
2) Photon Backdrops & Props by Nigel Woodhouse
Similar to Light Meter PRO, Photon Backdrops & Props offers a lot of features for photographers. It includes automatic HDR mode, white balance control, aperture/shutter speed control, 7 zone metering system with 19 cross points, ISO range from 100 to 12800, 5 pre-set backdrops and many more features at an upcharge of $6.99USD on the Google Play Store.
3) Exposure by FXhome Incorporated
This app has been designed specifically for photography and offers a wide variety of features for photographers including manual focus override, exposure compensation (+/- 3EV), image histogram with 16 levels of gray scale accuracy and RAW file support at an upcharge of $4.99USD on the Google Play Store.
4) Manual Camera by PIXELMUSE INCORPORATED
Manual Camera is another great app for photographers that
Lux Camera – Light Meter & Measurement
Lux Camera is one of the best light meter apps for Android and iOS. The app has a built-in light meter that allows you to measure the light intensity in different parts of the photo scene. This helps you to get accurate exposure settings without having to use manual settings.
The app also has a built-in measurement function that allows you to measure distances and angles in your photo scene. This can be very helpful if you are trying to create a photo with a specific framing or composition.
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single