Snapchat has become an incredibly popular platform for staying connected with friends, family, and colleagues. But did you know that you can also pin someone on Snapchat to keep them at the top of your contacts list? Pinning someone on Snapchat is an incredibly simple process but it can be a great way to stay connected to your most important contacts.
Whether you’re sharing messages or Snaps, keeping someone pinned ensures they’ll always be close at hand. In this article, we’ll teach you how to pin someone on Snapchat so that you can quickly access all of their content.
How to Pin Someone on Snapchat
When you pin someone on Snapchat, it means that their Snap will be at the top of your feed. To pin someone on Snapchat, just tap and hold on their Snap. A menu will pop up with the option to “Pin.” Tap “Pin” and their Snap will be pinned to the top of your feed.
also check – Best Snapchat Story Saver
Customize the Snapchat Pin Icon
If you want to customize the Snapchat Pin icon, there are a few things you need to do. First, go to your settings and tap on the “Customize” option. From there, you can change the color of the icon, as well as the size and shape. You can also add text or logos to the icon. If you want to change the Snapchat Pin icon back to the default settings, simply tap on the “Reset” button.
also check – How to Get Snapchat Dark Mode
How Many People Can You Pin On Snapchat?
If you’re new to Snapchat, you may be wondering how many people you can pin on the app. The answer is up to eight. You can pin friends, family, or anyone else you want to keep tabs on. Here’s how to do it:
1. Tap the Snapchat icon on your home screen to open the app.
2. Swipe right to access your Friends List.
3. Tap and hold on the person you want to pin. A menu will pop up.
4. Select “Pin.”
5. Repeat these steps for up to eight people. They’ll be pinned to the top of your Friends List so you can easily find them when you want to snap them.
also check – How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat
How to Unpin Someone on Snapchat
If you want to unpin someone on Snapchat, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Snapchat app and tap on the chat icon in the bottom-left corner.
2. Find the conversation with the person you want to unpin and long press on it.
3. A pop-up menu will appear. Tap on the “Unpin” option.
4. The person will be unpinned from your chat list and will no longer be at the top of the list.
Use the Pin
If you want to pin someone on Snapchat, all you need to do is open up the app and go to the “Friends” page. From there, find the person you want to pin and tap on their name. A menu will pop up with the option to “Pin.” Tap on that, and you’re all set!
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single