Get ready to flex your brain muscles with the ultimate list of challenging puzzle games for Android and iOS in 2024. From mind-bending riddles to intricate mazes, these puzzlers will put your problem-solving skills to the test. Whether you’re a seasoned puzzler or new to the genre, this collection has something for everyone. So buckle up and prepare yourself for some serious mental gymnastics as we explore the 11 hardest puzzle games on mobile devices!
Braindom 2: Who is Who? Riddles Master Mind Game
Welcome to Braindom 2: Who is Who? Riddles Master Mind Game! In this challenging puzzle game, you will need to use your brainpower to figure out who the various characters are.
To begin, select one of the four characters and drag it around the screen. You will then see a series of questions about the character, and you must answer them in order to progress. For example, question 1 asks what the character likes to do in their free time. Answer 1 would be going hiking or camping because that is what this character enjoys doing.
There are 24 questions in all, and each one will require you to think on your feet. Sometimes you will need to guess at an answer, while other times you will need to know more about the character than is given onscreen. Be sure to use all of your resources – reading articles and watching videos about the characters may help – in order to come up with the correct answers.
Good luck and have fun playing Braindom 2: Who is Who? Riddles Master Mind Game!
Brain Test: Tricky Puzzles
Brain Test is a challenging puzzle game that will test your mental prowess. The objective of the game is to get all of the bubbles to the bottom of the screen. You have three shots at it and if you make a mistake, you have to start over. There are 25 levels in total and each one gets harder and harder. If you finish a level with a perfect score, you can move on to the next one. Be careful though, because if you make too many mistakes, the bubble will pop and you’ll have to start over. Tap on groups of two or more bubbles to make them disappear and watch as they cascade down towards the bottom of the screen. When all of the bubbles are gone, move onto the next level. The faster you finish a level, the more points you’ll earn and you can use those points to buy upgrades for your character.
Mindsweeper: Puzzle Adventure
Mindsweeper is a challenging puzzle game that will keep you guessing for hours. The goal is to remove all of the tiles from the grid, while avoiding traps and other obstacles. You can play the game on your computer or phone, and it’s free to download.
If you’re looking for a challenging puzzle game that you can play on your Android or iOS device, look no further than Mindsweeper. This game will test your ability to think ahead and plan strategies. The goal is to remove all of the tiles from the grid, while avoiding traps and other obstacles. There are 10 different levels in Mindsweeper, so you can challenge yourself at any level. If you’re feeling competitive, you can also try playing against friends in online multiplayer mode.
Mindsweeper is free to download and play, so there’s no reason not to give it a try. It’s suitable for all ages, so it can be a great way to pass some time on your computer or phone. If you’re looking for an addictive puzzle game that will keep you thinking for hours, Mindsweeper is definitely worth checking out!
Penny & Flo: Finding Home
Penny & Flo are two little characters who have lost their way. They need your help to find their way home, and in the process, they will teach you some valuable life lessons.
The gameplay of Penny & Flo is simple: use your finger to direct the two characters as they make their way through colourful levels. The goal is to get them both to the exit point, but be careful not to fall off the edge of the screen!
Each level features different obstacles and environments, so you’ll have to think on your feet if you want to complete the game successfully. There are also bonus rounds and boss fights waiting for you at the end of each stage, so don’t let up on Penny & Flo in case they need a bit of help!
Tiny Robots Recharged
If you’re looking for a challenging puzzle game to keep you occupied on your mobile device, look no further than these hard-to-beat games.
1) PUZZLEBOX 2: The Great Adventure
This title from Carlo Zaffoni is a sequel to one of the most popular and challenging puzzler apps ever made. It’s an excellent option if you’re looking for a lengthy experience with plenty of bonus levels and achievements to unlock.
2) CUBE DRIVE: USA
From the creators of the original Cube Drive comes this fast-paced puzzler set in US cities. Your goal is to move all of the pieces onto the destination cubes, while avoiding obstacles and traps along the way. It’s tricky but highly addictive.
3) ADVENTURE TIME PUZZLES: Finn & Jake Investigations
Another great puzzle game from Cartoon Network is this Adventure Time themed affair. You’ll play as Finn and Jake as they try to solve puzzles and save their friends from unexpected dangers. There are tons of levels, bonuses, and challenges awaiting you.
NumberDrop: Hard Math Puzzles
NumberDrop is a hard math puzzle game that can be played on Android and iOS devices. The objective of the game is to drop numbers into slots so that they add up to a certain sum. Numbers can be dropped either one at a time or in groups of two or more.
NumberDrop features dozens of different puzzles to solve, each with a unique set of rules. There are also daily and weekly challenges available for players to complete, as well as a international competition in which players from around the world can compete.
If you’re looking for a challenging puzzle game that you can play on your mobile device, then NumberDrop is definitely worth checking out.
Imperfect Balance Collection
1. In this article, we will be discussing the most challenging puzzle games that are available on both Android and iOS platforms. These games will require a lot of thought and careful planning in order to finish them successfully.
2. The first game on our list is called Imperfect Balance, and it is produced by Playrix. This game is very challenging and requires players to use all of their skills in order to finish it.
3. The next game on our list is called Jigsaw Puzzle Kingdoms, and it is also produced by Playrix. This game is very similar to Imperfect Balance, but it offers a different challenge for players.
4. The last game on our list is called Monument Valley 2, and it is produced by Ustwo Games. This game is an absolutely stunning puzzle experience that will leave players with a lasting impression.
Welcome to our roundup of the hardest puzzle games for Android and iOS! These games will challenge your brain and test your skills to the limit. If you’re looking for a fun, challenging game that will keep you occupied for hours on end, look no further.
1. Tricky Castle: This game is based on the popular logic puzzle game, Bejeweled. The objective of Tricky Castle is to move all the pieces of treasure around the castle in order to reach the exit. However, there are several obstacles in your way, so be sure to think ahead and plan your moves carefully. If you can solve this puzzle quickly enough, you’ll be rewarded with a big score.
2. Bit by Bit: In this game, you must help Bitsy escape from her cage by moving thebits around her enclosure. There are various bits that can block otherbits from being moved or fall off the edge of the screen, so it’s important to make quick decisions as to how best to proceed. You only have a limited number of moves per level, so don’t waste them!
3. Dream Realm: In Dream Realm, you must help small creatures escape from their nightmares and into reality. Your job is to help guide each creature safely through obstacles and traps set by their nightmares in order to reach safety. Use your imagination and strategic thinking skills to help them all make it out alive!
4. Tetris Ultimate: This classic puzzler has never been
1. Mekorama is one of the hardest puzzle games for Android & iOS. It has 10 different levels and you have to complete them in a specific time limit. The game has beautiful graphics and it’s really addictive.
Who is? Brain Teaser & Riddles
Brain teasers and riddles are two of the most popular genres of puzzles on Android and iOS. They’re fun to play, and they can be a great way to pass the time.
Below are some of the hardest brain teasers and riddles for Android and iOS. Some may be too difficult for you, but others should give you a good challenge. Good luck!
1) Which animal has four legs, two eyes, and a heart that races?
2) A boat has five sails. What is the fifth sail?
3) A ballroom has 12 dancers. How many dancers are there in total?
4) A truck has six colors: red, green, blue, yellow, white, and black. How many colors are there in total?
5) In what order do the numbers 1-10 appear in this sentence?
6) There are 10 eggs in an egg carton. How many eggs are there in total?
1. Snap Charge is a difficult and addictive puzzle game for Android and iOS devices that requires quick thinking and skill.
2. The objective of the game is to collapse all of the blocks in a given column, row or stack by matching two like blocks together.
3. To complete a level, all the blocks in a specific row, column or stack must be collapsed.
4. The more blocks you can collapse in one go, the higher your score will be.
5. There are multiple difficulty levels available, so there’s always something new to challenge yourself with!
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single