Are you someone who always loses track of time while working or studying? Do you find it hard to stay focused and productive for long durations? Well, worry no more! We have scoured the internet to bring you the seven coolest clean time counter apps for Android and iOS. These handy little tools will not only help you keep track of your work hours but also ensure that every minute counts. So, get ready to boost your productivity and make the most out of your day with these amazing apps. Let’s dive in!
Clean Time App
Clean Time is an easy to use app that keeps track of your daily cleaning routine. The app allows you to set a goal for the day, and then keeps track of how much time you spend cleaning each room. You can also see how much progress you’ve made towards your goal, and review your past cleanings in order to better plan future cleanings. Clean Time is available for Android and iOS devices.
NACC is a cool clean time counter app for Android and iOS. This app helps users keep track of the time they spend on their respective devices and helps them to get a better understanding of how much time they spend on their phone. The app also has a neat feature where it can tell users how much time they have left until their next break.
Sobriety Tracker Clock
If you’re looking for an app to help keep track of your sobriety, we’ve got you covered. These apps will help you stay on your sober path by tracking your drinks and days sober.
1. Sobriety Tracker Clock: This app is perfect for those who want an easy way to keep track of their sobriety. It has a simple interface that is easy to use and keeps track of your drinking history, as well as the number of days sober. You can also set goals for yourself and see how close you are to reaching them.
2. Alcoholics Anonymous: AA is a great resource if you want to get sober. The app offers comprehensive information about the program and how it can help you overcome addiction. It also has a chat room where you can talk to other members about your struggles, or get support in completing the program.
3. DrinkWise: This app is designed specifically for college students who are trying to stay sober while partying. It provides tips on how to drink responsibly, as well as a calendar that tracks when parties are happening so that you can avoid them if necessary.
SoberTool is the best clean time counter app for Android and iOS devices. It helps you keep track of your daily drinking habits and how many drinks you have had in a day. You can also set a goal to reduce or stop drinking completely. SoberTool also provides helpful tips and advice on how to stay sober.
Sobriety Tracker – Sober Days
1. Sobriety Tracker – Sober Days
Keeping track of your sober days can be a helpful tool to stay sober. There are a few different sober day tracking apps available for both Android and iOS devices. Here are some of our favorites:
Sober Day Tracker (Android): This app is simple to use and includes a calendar to track your progress. You can also set goals, earn badges, and talk with other users. It costs $2.99 per month or $19.99 per year.
Sober Companion (iOS): This app is designed specifically for recovering alcoholics and provides support and advice along with a sober day tracker. There is no subscription fee, but you need to pay for the PRO version which offers more features such as chats, photos, and reminders.
Sober Days Pro (Android): This is the premium version of Sobriety Tracker and offers more features than the free version including an alarm clock, chat room, lock screen widget, and more. It costs $3.99 per month or $39.99 per year.
1. EasyQuit is a time-tracking and clean-up app that helps you to better manage your time. It provides a daily overview of your work activities, so that you can easily identify wasted time and improve your productivity. The app also includes a timer for cleaning up your online habits, such as social media and email checking.
2. Clean Time is an app for tracking and managing your clean-up time. It helps you to keep track of the amount of time spent on different tasks, and makes it easy to assign specific clean-ups to days or weeks. You can also use Clean Time to generate reports on which areas of your home need more attention.
3. Time Doctor is a powerful tool for tracking and managing your time. It allows you to set goals, track progress, and compare results with friends or other users worldwide. Time Doctor also includes features for setting timed challenges, tracking expenses, and creating budgets.
Clean Day Sobriety Counter
1. Clean Day Sobriety Counter is the best app for tracking your sobriety. It helps you keep track of how many drinks you have had today, yesterday, and the day before. The app also has a sober counter which indicates how many days you have been sober.
2. The app also has a history section which shows all the drinks you have had in the past 7 days and a measurement section which shows how many ounces of drinks you have consumed per day. You can also share your stats with friends via Facebook and Twitter.
3. The app is available for Android and iOS devices and is free to download from the App Store or Google Play store
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single