What is Cisco 300-135?
Cisco 300-135TSHOOT (Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks) is one of three exams for the CCNP Routing & Switching certificate. The test givesyou the opportunity to evaluate your knowledge of routing and switching, as well as analyzes your troubleshooting expertise. This certification test verifies that a successful candidate has the knowledge necessary for:
- Using technology practices and a regular ITIL-compliant method to troubleshoot networks
- Planning and performingsystematic management of complex enterprise routed and switched networks
We understand that your time is precious, and it can take hours for you to gather all that you need to start and make your way through the preparation phase. Therefore, this article not only summarizes the basic information about this TSHOOT exam but also addressesthe frequently asked questions.
Number of questions: According to the Cisco official website, the 300-135 exam contains from 15 to 25 questions. The reason behind such a large variation is that each question may involve several parts. For example, the total questions might be 15, but the inclusion of the sub-questions might increase this number to 22. However, the aspirants are notified about the exact amount before the commencement of the test.
Types of questions: Unlike the other exams in the CCNP Routing and Switching certification track, the 300-135 TSHOOT test is focused on troubleshooting, and is designed in such a way that you must resolve troubles by identifying the issue and addressing it with the appropriate solution. This covers the major part of the exam while other questions are rather traditional such as multiple-choice questions, testlets, and simlets.
This exam is attempted in a linear way, i.e. you must start from the first question, move to the very next one, and so on. This is restricted by order of presentation of the questions.
The limit is the total time you have for all activities associated with the exam, and this is 135 minutes. However, to complete all the questions, you will have 120 minutes.
Cisco has not published a passing score for this certification test. Nevertheless, you will be notified about your score after the exam has taken place and while you are still in the exam environment.
- Network Principles
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
All the trouble tickets are concentrated around the same topology just the way it has been with the previous version of TSHOOT.Nonetheless, Cisco has not posted the topology for TSHOOTv2 while that of TSHOOTv1 is available. Hence, you cannot determine and prepare for the topics that will cover most exam questions. You are rather expected to prepare all the topics mentioned above.
Like in the real environment, the trouble ticket scenarios are indeterminate. There also exists a possibility that you will get the same scenario several times in different trouble tickets. The scenario and topology may be the same, but the reason for the lack of connectivity will be completely different for each of the trouble tickets.
After determining the problem using various commands, you must answer three multiple-choice questions. No changes in devices are made. In the first question, you need to figure out which device has an issue. Based on this answer, the second question asks you to identify the misconfigured technology on the device identified in the first question. After attempting the second question, the third one asks you to find the appropriate solution to the issue determined in the device. However, this action may or may not include IOS commands. Keep in mind that once you have submitted the answer, you can no more make any changes to it.
First of all, get the right material. Take online courses along with books, video tutorials, practice tests. Take advantage of online communities on Facebook, LinkedIn, and etc. Secondly, acquire practical experience. This certification exam requires both practical and theoretical knowledge. Hence, as you read something, try to relate it to the world around you. Practice tests can be easily found on the Internet and can be attempted for free. Most people think that TSHOOT is all about practicing different cases with the lab. However, labs come in handy when you want to practice something you have learned. If you don’t have a strong grip over the theory, you will not be able to figure out in the labs why the technology is not working as expected. Therefore, you must practice after you have gained enough knowledge. Then, schedule practice tests. Time-management is a key for better performance in this exam. So, make a schedule that you can adhere to while also being able to cover efficiently all the topics.
Overall, eat well and believe in yourself. Having a healthy body, confidence and a positive attitude will create energy that will keep you going through the several phases of preparation. Thus, take care of yourself!
- Online courses. ExamSnap.com is a website providing online courses, video tutorials, exam dumps etc. It is an assistive learning source when it comes to pass the IT certification exams. ExamSnap is also a platform that provides a course that is designed to prepare you for Cisco 300-135 by teaching basic troubleshooting skills related to BGP, redistribution, and GRE tunnels.
- Practice tests. You can try practice tests from Examsnap. They always offer updated questions and answers.
- Books/Study guides.Books remain on of the important learning tools. Pay attention to the official guide for the 300-135 TSHOOT exam. You will find all the topics covered. This book can become the base of your preparation.
The Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification will increase your potential in the marketplace and your chances of getting a better paying job. Thus, sit back, plan, and accomplish! Happy learning!
More from my site
- Top 15 Best Boxing Games (Android/iPhone) 2019 - September 19, 2019
- Top 10 Best Games Not Available On Google Play Store 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Top 30 Best Android Apps Of All Time 2019 - September 16, 2019
- How To Create And Add Second Instagram Account In 2019 - September 13, 2019
- How to get verified on instagram in 2019 (Step By Step ) - September 13, 2019
- Top 10 Best Android Apps Not On Google Play Store 2019 - September 13, 2019
- Top 15 Best Kart Racing Games (Android/iPhone) 2019 - September 11, 2019
- Top 15 Best Fishing Games (Android/iPhone) 2019 - September 10, 2019
- Top 15 Best Carrom Board Games (Android/iPhone) 2019 - September 10, 2019
- Top 15 Best Baseball Games (Android/iPhone) 2019 - September 9, 2019