Are you tired of squinting at your phone screen to watch videos or play games? Are you looking for an easy way to stream your favorite content on a bigger screen? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to cast from your iPhone or Android device straight to your Fire TV Stick. Get ready for a seamless streaming experience that will take your entertainment game up a notch!
also check – Is the PS5 Sony’s fastest selling console ever
How to enable screen mirroring on the Fire TV Stick
To enable screen mirroring on the Fire TV Stick, follow these steps: 1. On your iPhone or Android device, open the Settings app.
2. Under “Display & Sound,” tap “Mirroring.”
3. Under “Screen Mirroring,” select “Fire TV.”
4. Under “Advanced Options,” make sure “On demand screen mirroring” is enabled.
5. Select your Fire TV Stick under “Device to Cast To.”
6. Under “Cast Screen/Video Method,” select “Mirroring device’s display.”
7. If you need to use a passcode to cast from your iPhone or Android device, enter it in the “Passcode” field and tap OK.
also check – How to sign in to the PlayStation Network on a PS4
How to cast to your Fire TV Stick from your Android device
If you have an iPhone or Android device, you can cast your screen from those devices to your Fire TV Stick. First, open the app you want to use to cast:
– For iPhone, open the Settings app and select “General”
– For Android, open the Settings app and select “Cast & Screen Mirroring”
– In the app you selected, click on the “Cast” button (or press the Cast button on a compatible remote)
– In the new window that opens, select your Fire TV Stick from the list of devices
– If you don’t see your Fire TV Stick listed in this window, make sure that it is turned on and connected to your home network
– On your Fire TV Stick, choose “Playback Devices” from the navigation bar at the top of the screen
– Select “Fire TV Stick (4th Gen)” from the list of devices displayed there
– On your phone or tablet, choose “Screen Mirroring” from the same navigation bar
– Under “Mirroring mode,” tap on “Fire TV Stick (4th Gen).” Your phone or tablet will start mirroring what’s on your screen to your Fire TV Stick.
How to cast to your Fire TV Stick from an iPhone or iPad
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, the first thing you’ll want to do is open the Fire TV app. If you’re using an Android device, go to the google play store and search for “Fire TV.” Once you’ve found the app, tap on it to open it.
Now, you’ll need to find your Fire TV Stick’s IP address. To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and look under “Wi-Fi” or “Network.” You should see a list of networks with their associated IP addresses. The IP address for our Fire TV Stick is 192.168.1.80.
Once you have your Fire TV Stick’s IP address, open a web browser on your iPhone or iPad and enter that address into the address bar. You should now be presented with a login screen for your Fire TV Stick. Enter your Amazon account username and password (or create a new account if you don’t have one).
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken to the main menu of the Fire TV Stick’s web browser. On this page, you’ll see a button marked “Cast.” Click on this button to start casting content from your iPhone or iPad to your Fire TV Stick!
also check – How to get emojis on a Chromebook
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single