Are you a musician or music enthusiast who needs to calculate the beats per minute (BPM) of a song? Look no further! In this article, we’ll be exploring the 7 best BPM calculator apps for Android and iOS that will make your music experience even better. Whether you’re a DJ trying to match tempos or just curious about the rhythm of your favorite songs, these apps have got you covered. So let’s dive in and find out which app suits your musical taste!
There are many BPM calculators available for Android and iOS devices. Here are some of the best:
1. LiveBPM – This app is one of the most popular BPM calculators on the market. It has a clean interface and is easy to use.
2. BPMTRACKER – This app is great for tracking your music’s BPMs in real time. It has a variety of features, including loops and beat grids.
3. BPM PROJECT – This app allows users to create their own rhythms and beats. It also includes a variety of playback tools, such as a metronome and a rhythm chart.
install – Android / iphone
1. Best BPM Calculator Apps for Android & iOS
Looking to keep track of your beats per minute (BPM)? Whether you’re a musician, dancer, or just want to improve your pacing, these apps can help!
Android: BPM Tap is one of the most popular and user-friendly BPM calculators out there. It has a clean interface with basic features like adding beats and measures, and exporting your data to a CSV file. You can also create custom presets to help you learn new rhythms more quickly. There are in-app purchases available for additional features, but they’re not essential for using the app effectively.
iOS: MusiQ is another great BPM calculator app available on iOS devices. It’s easy to use – just start entering beats and it’ll take care of the rest – and it has a wide range of features including support for various time signatures, export options, and an A/B testing feature so you can compare different rhythms side by side. The in-app purchases offer more features but aren’t necessary for basic use.
EDM BPM Counter
There are many different BPM counter apps available on both Android and iOS platforms. Here we have compiled a list of the best BPM calculators for Android and iOS devices.
Best BPM Calculator Apps for Android:
1. BeatStep – This app is a great way to keep track of your beats per minute (BPM) while you play music. You can input the tempo of any song or piece, and the app will tell you the corresponding BPM. The app also includes a built-in beatgrid editor that lets you create and edit beats with ease.
2. Bpm Counter PRO – Another great option for keeping track of your BPM is Bpm Counter PRO. This app has all the features of the free version, but includes more extensive beat editing capabilities as well as support for DAWs like FL Studio and Pro Tools.
3. Tempo Blaster – If you’re looking for an easy-to-use BPM counter app with basic features, Tempo Blaster is a good choice. This app has a built-in music player that lets you listen to music while you count beats, and it supports both DAWs and MIDI instruments.
4. LiveRave – LiveRave is another great option if you’re looking for an easy-to-use BPM counter app with lots of features. This app supports both DAWs and MIDI instruments, and it also has a built-in
1. BPM Counter is a free and easy-to-use BPM calculator for Android and iOS devices.
2. The app measures the beats per minute (BPM) of your music and displays it on the screen.
3. You can use it to measure the tempo of your songs or create mashups.
4. The app supports audio tracks in MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and Ogg formats.
5. BPM Counter has a built-in timer so you can keep track of the duration of your songs.
6. The app has a quick search function that lets you find the BPM for specific tracks or albums easily.
1. Tap Tempo is a great tempo calculator app for Android and iOS that lets you set the tempo for any song or track. You can also use it to learn songs faster by pacing them according to the beats per minute. Tap Tempo is available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
2. The BPM Calculator app from Audio-Technica is a great way to test different tempos for your music productions. You can input any song or track, and the app will give you various BPMs for each section. The BPM Calculator is available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
3. TempoTiming by Djembei lets you create custom beats per minute (BPM) loops for your music production needs. You can use it to maintain a consistent rhythm throughout your tracks, or to add intensity and energy in specific parts of your songs. TempoTiming is available on the Apple App Store and on Google Play store
BPM Detect – Tempo & Metronome
BPM Detect is a great app for detecting the tempo and metronome of music. It has a wide range of options to customize your experience, making it perfect for both novice and experienced musicians.
The app includes a built-in timer, so you can easily keep track of your tempo while playing. You can also change the tempo by double tapping on the bar or by using the slider. The app also includes a metronome that you can set to any speed you want.
Overall, BPM Detect is an excellent tool for beginners and veterans alike. Its wide range of options make it perfect for any music style, and its built-in timer makes it easy to stay in sync with the rhythm of the music.
Simple BPM Detector
There are a few different BPM calculators available for Android and iOS. Here’s our top five picks:
1) BPM Counter
This app is simple but effective. It allows you to enter the beats per minute of a song and displays the corresponding information, including the number of beats per minute, the time in seconds, and the total duration of the song. You can also export your data to a CSV file for further analysis.
This app is designed specifically for DJs and music producers. It offers features such as tempo matching, looping, and beat detection. You can also create your own mixes using BeatsPerMinute presets or use BeatsPerMinute’s built-in rhythms library.
3) NoteMaster Pro
This app has been around for a while and is definitely one of the more popular options on this list. It offers an extensive range of features, including tempo tracking, chord recognition, transposition (transcribing notes into different keys), and even metronome function. Plus, it has a huge user base so you’re sure to find what you’re looking for here.
4) AudioFreq BPM Counter Lite
This option is slightly less comprehensive than some of the other apps on this list but is still very powerful. It allows you to track beats per minute along with other musical information such as volume levels, key signatures, microtones etc..
once upon a time there was a engineer.
Now he is cook, blogger, desperate,gamer,developer,
And most importantly #single