Have you ever found yourself lost in the pages of a book, only to realize that you’ve forgotten which chapter you were on? Or maybe you’ve set a goal to read more books this year, but struggle with staying accountable? Well, fear not! In today’s digital age, there are countless book tracking apps that can help you stay up-to-date on your reading goals. From setting reading challenges and logging progress to discovering new titles and joining online book clubs – these apps have got it all covered. So grab your e-reader or dust off your bookmarks because we’re about to dive into 12 Book Tracking Apps that’ll take your reading game to the next level!
1. Goodreads is a book tracking app that helps users keep track of their reading goals. The app allows users to rate and review books, add them to shelves, and share their thoughts with others.
2. The app also offers book clubs and other features designed to help readers connect with one another and track their progress.
3. Goodreads provides users with a wide variety of information about the books they read, including author bios, ratings, and reviews. This data can help readers make better decisions about which books to read and how to best spend their time reading them.
also check – Best Apps That Bring Photos
Looking to stay on top of your reading goals? Here are some book tracking apps that can help!
1. Bookly: This app is specifically designed to track your reading progress and keep you updated on your goal progress. You can also add notes and highlights to individual books, so you can easily remember what you read.
2. Goodreads: This app is another great option for keeping track of your reading progress. You can join groups based on different topics or genres, bookmark pages and quotes, and rate books as you read them.
3. Shelfari: This app is perfect for collectors who want to keep track of their book collection (and ratings!). You can add books, mark them as read or unread, add notes, and share shelves with friends.
4. Calibre: If you prefer a more hands-off approach to book tracking, Calibre may be the app for you. This program allows you to Organize, Backup & Sync your eBooks across devices, import/export bookmarks from other eBook readers/apps and MUCH more!
also check – Free Art Identification Apps
Basmo is a book tracking app that helps readers stay up to date on their reading goals. Basmo keeps track of the books you have read, the chapters you have read, and the percentage of the book completed. Basmo also keeps track of your progress through the book and provides suggestions for further reading based on what you have read. Basmo is available for both iOS and Android devices.
also check –Best Apps to Buy Used Cars
Looking to stay on top of your reading goals this year? There are a few different book tracking apps you can use to help you track your progress.
One app, Shelfari, lets you add books to shelves and then keep track of what you’ve read, where you read it, and what review rating it has. Goodreads is another app that allows users to add books to shelves, rate them and write book reviews. Both apps also have a feature that lets users “follow” friends who have also added books to their shelves or followed friends’ ratings and reviews.
If keeping track of your reading goals is not your thing, there are also several other book tracking options available online. One option is Goodreads Reading Challenge which challenges users to read a set number of books in a certain time period. BookBub offers daily deals on new releases as well as older titles that readers can add to their wishlist for future purchase. And lastly, Shelfari has an offline reading feature that allows users to save favorite passages and quotes from books they’ve read so they can refer back to them later.
also check –Phone Apps to Catch Someone Snooping
Keeping track of your reading goals can be a daunting task, but there are many different book tracking apps out there that can help. Below we’ve listed five of the best book tracking apps for busy readers.
1. Goodreads: One of the most popular book tracking apps, Goodreads allows you to keep track of what you’ve read, what you plan to read, and what you’ve reviewed. You can also create shelves for books, add notes and photos, and connect with other Goodreads users.
2. Shelfari: A social network for books, Shelfari lets you keep track of what you own as well as what others have recommended. You can browse books by author, genre or title and add notes and ratings.
3. BookBub: BookBub is a subscription service that sends you new titles to read each month based on your interests. When you sign up, you enter your reading goals and preferences, so the service can recommend titles suited to your needs.
4. Instapaper: If reading books isn’t your thing – or if you don’t have enough time – then Instapaper is perfect for keeping tabs on your favorite articles too. You can save articles from websites and magazines onto Instapaper for later consumption or offline reading on your Kindle or other devices.
5. Blinkist: Blinkist is an app that summarizes short non-fiction
also check – Best Apps Like Wattpad
1. Luna is an app that tracks your reading progress, allowing you to see how much you have read, what percentage of the book you have read, and when you last completed a chapter or section. This app also allows users to set goals for how much they would like to read each month and breaks down those goals into smaller milestones that can be easily achieved.
2. One of the best features of Luna is that it keeps track of books that you have borrowed from the library or purchased yourself and compares your progress on those books against your goal progress. If you finish a book that was borrowed from the library but not purchased, Luna will automatically add it to your “Books Borrowed” list so that you can continue tracking your progress on that book.
3. Another great feature of Luna is its integration with Goodreads. When you first open Luna, it will ask if you want to connect with Goodreads. After connecting with Goodreads, every time you finish a chapter or section in a book, Luna will send a notification to Goodreads with the title of the book, the author’s name (if known), and your rating for the book on Goodreads.
Libib is a book tracking app that allows users to set reading goals, track their progress, and review their reading logs. Libib also offers real-time feedback on one’s reading stamina, grammar skills, and comprehension. Libib is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Litsy is a book tracking app that helps you stay up to date on your reading goals. Litsy connects with Amazon, Goodreads, and Shelfari to track your progress and collect data about what you’ve read. You can also create personalized reading plans and share them with friends. Litsy is free to download and use, and it’s available on iOS and Android platforms.
install – / iphone
There are a number of great book tracking apps on the market that can help you stay on top of your reading goals. One such app is Goodreads, which allows users to keep track of their reading progress and share ratings and reviews with other readers. Other popular book tracking apps include BookBub and Shelfari.
Users of these apps can enter their own reading goals or pick from one of Goodreads’ predefined goals, such as reading 50 books in 2018 or completing a set number of books from a certain genre. Apps like Shelfari also allow users to create shelves representing different genres or topics, and add books to them as they read them. This makes it easy to catalog your reading progress and see how well you’re doing relative to your goals.
If you’re looking for an app to help you track your reading, there are a number of options available. LibraryThing has a comprehensive list of book tracking apps, as well as recommendations on which to use based on your reading goals and preferences.
One of the most popular book tracking apps is Goodreads. This app allows you to rate books, add notes, and follow other readers’ reviews. If you want to keep track of what you’ve read but don’t want all the features Goodreads offers, BookBub may be a better option for you. This app lets you track the prices of books, find similar titles, and read reviews from fellow readers before making a purchase.
If price is not a priority for you, then Blinkist may be a better option. This app offers short summaries of books that can be read in 15 minutes or less. The summaries are designed to be helpful when it comes time to decide if a book should be added to your library or purchased.
Once you have chosen an app that suits your needs, it’s important to make sure that it is up-to-date with your reading goals. Some apps update automatically while others require that you check in every few days or so. whichever app you choose it is important to set reasonable reading goals and stick with them no matter how tempting it may be to dip into another book!
BookBuddy is an app that helps users keep track of their reading goals. The app includes a library with books to choose from and a reading journal to keep track of what you have read, when you read it, and what you plan on reading next. It also includes a book rating system and bookmarking capabilities. BookBuddy can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play.
There are a variety of book tracking apps available on the market today that can help you stay on track with your reading goals.
One of the most popular book tracking apps is Goodreads. This app allows you to keep track of your current reading status, what books you’ve read, and what books are still in your reading list. You can also create book reviews and connect with other readers to discuss your favorite books.
Another great book tracking app is Shelfari. Shelfari allows you to keep track of which books you’ve read, what kind of reader you are (romantic fiction, mystery, thriller, etc.), and how much time each book took to finish. You can also rate and review books, add notes to a book, and follow authors.
If Kindle is your preferred e-reader platform then be sure to check out BookLocker. BookLocker allows you to keep track of which books you have purchased and downloaded onto your Kindle device as well as which ones you have started but not finished. You can also add notes about the books and rate them according to how much you have enjoyed them.
Finally, if audiobooks are more your style then be sure to check out Audiobook Tracker by LibriVox. This app allows you to keep track of which audiobooks you have listened to as well as which ones you plan on listening to next. You can rate the audiob